Motoring Forums UK (https://motoringforums.co.uk)

Hi,

I don't understand why you have created a critique thread when "it's completely standard in every way". You're just going to get people say the same things. I would advise stirring away from the default Xenforo theme, it's getting a little too worn out. I'd advise some of @ThemeHouse themes, they have some fantastic range and some good add-ons. As always, good luck!

Hi,

Thanks for viewing the site, Do you really think not using the default theme will make a difference? (not been funny), It's good to get advice from other users.

Best Regards
Jay

Hi,

Thanks for viewing the site, Do you really think not using the default theme will make a difference? (not been funny), It's good to get advice from other users.

Best Regards
Jay
Unless you can customize it? It's just good to brand your site with your own logo, colors scheme etc.
It takes more than just adding nodes and a few posts. Some people swear it's all about content but it's everything else too!

Hi,

I see, I could change the colors but that would be as far as i could go. Will take a look at the Themes you recommended - Many thanks.

Best Regards
Jay

Hi Ak38,

Yes, short lived! I had a complete re-think on what i was doing and where i wanted to be in the future regarding projects so am now focusing on what i really love doing, I'm still using xenforo within a new venture.

Best Regards
Jay

Hi,

It's not a Add-On via xenforo backend, It is a billing system designed for web hosting and related services by WHMCS, I have just edited the xenforo header/footer to match the main site's (to a point) look and style.

Best Regards
Jay

Top Bottom