Make Followers/Following easier to find please.

trapped_soul

Hello,
A lot of XF is (IMHO) based around the Twitter experience. With that, I would love to see more features showing following, followers and "Followers you follow" etc.
I know this can be done using extra tools, but in truth, my time is limited, now more than ever and I'd love to see these simple features OOTB.
Thank you and I hope everyone is safe and well.
Stay safe.
Many thanks!

1.webp 2.webp

Upvote 8
I think he refers to the fact that locating Followers in the profile is not really intuitive.
I have to agree with this, if I didn't know that they were on the About tab I probably wouldn't find them easily - in fact I did spend a couple minutes some time ago to answer that exact question to one of our members.

I think he refers to the fact that locating Followers in the profile is not really intuitive.
Well then I don't understand his argument or quoting me, cause I clearly didn't argue against it. :unsure: I didn't even reply to him in the first instance.

This space is not rubber and everything is done quite logically. After all, other add-ons add their tabs to the profile and with the addition of this there will be less space for additions. And what's the point of the user flipping through to find a specific tab? This menu should contain only really necessary and important elements. And followers and following enough to store in the about

Well then I don't understand his argument or quoting me, cause I clearly didn't argue against it. :unsure: I didn't even reply to him in the first instance.
Eh? In English please.....

Click click click click to eventually find following/followers. It needs to be more intuitive and user friendly.. Really does.

This is a simple 'feature request' if you will, make it easier to show followers/following/other followers you know.
That's it.

Why isn't there a manual on how following actually works
Eg If you click on Follow a member what happens then?
The only thing I can see is that you have to click on newsfeeds to see what they have been doing.
Hardly following!

Top Bottom