Add-on Looking for EXP / level and in game currency add ons

Hey guys. So, i'm currently running a play by post roleplaying and writing site and I'm looking for two add on types that will help give us the framework we need.

The first one is a reliable levelling / EXP add on. Vbulletin has one where you can add custom points to a user, and this will level them up at a rate the admin determines. This sort of thing is absolutely ideal, but searches I have done so far have been relatively fruitless.

The second add on is an in-game currency one where I can add and deduct gold for each member.

I've tried searching around but not really found anything that is quite obviously either of these, so any help on these would be massively appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

I was about to start my own, unrelated request thread and happened to see this. I realize it's been over a week, so you may have found something already, but if not, there's an add-on, DBTech Credits, that may be able to do both things you want. But it is a paid add-on.

You can create one 'currency' as, say, EXP and decide what actions give how much EXP, and set Usergroup Promotions (with say, new titles and privileges) at certain EXP thresholds. It's kind of a manual set-up, but automates the leveling.

The Gold would be a more traditional currency, and you can create an 'Adjust' event for just yourself, or selected individuals to add/subtract Gold, plus a 'Donate' event for players to trade Gold between themselves.

There's a couple other store/shop addons that will probably work similarly, as well.

Top Bottom