Looking for Amazon Pay add-ons

guys he is scammer i coded bitcoin payment for them he sent me paypal after refunded and still using addone

For digital purposes you rarely have any protection from paypal. That's why I gave up on using it a source of payment. I used to sell web traffic and that was a common occurrence so i started mailing a CD with their order details and it helped me here and there from people doing that.

guys he is scammer i coded bitcoin payment for them he sent me paypal after refunded and still using addone
Hey, I am not using your addon. You can check out my site, and if you find your addon on my site, then I will pay 3X more.

Hey, I am not using your addon. You can check out my site, and if you find your addon on my site, then I will pay 3X more.
Could you please elaborate why you did a charge back and why you are not using the addon?

Could you please elaborate why you did a charge back and why you are not using the addon?
he’s send a fake addon.

it’s not working like i am expecting. that’s a main reason i am not using this addon.

Already i deleted this addon from my end.

he’s send a fake addon.

it’s not working like i am expecting. that’s a main reason i am not using this addon.

Already i deleted this addon from my end.
Wow how it was,fake ? It was working fine i still have your telegram chat log and screenshot

Dear, i am not using your addon in my website. and this addon is already deleted from my end. and your addon is useless , it’s not work anymore. if you find i use it in my site then i am ready to pay 3X more.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Dear, i am not using your addon in my website. and this addon is already deleted from my end. and your addon is useless , it’s not work anymore. if you find i use it in my site then i am ready to pay 3X more.

Thank you.
you using or not its not my concern our deal was to provide you i did it you installed it i also offer you configuration service and deal was done then you show your real face and disputed payment my job was to deliver if there was any issue you can get me back but you blocked me

Top Bottom