Other Logo

JoyFreak

I want a simple but beautifully made logo for the forum's new theme. Ideally today or tomorrow as wanting to launch in the next few days. Not looking for too pricey but yeah contact me please if you are interested. Let's go! Forum link in my signature, something that will fit around the theme.

Thanks so much @ozzy47 - I appreciate the vote of confidence. Cheers.
Hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Same to everyone else as well.

@JoyFreak - I've gotten your PM reply. Thanks. I'm just getting back from a long holiday weekend and am just now seeing the PM. I'll be happy to create the logo for you though. Hopefully will have a concept for you a bit later this evening.

Thanks for the consideration.

J.

Thanks so much @ozzy47 - I appreciate the vote of confidence. Cheers.
Hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Same to everyone else as well.

@JoyFreak - I've gotten your PM reply. Thanks. I'm just getting back from a long holiday weekend and am just now seeing the PM. I'll be happy to create the logo for you though. Hopefully will have a concept for you a bit later this evening.

Thanks for the consideration.

J.

Hi Jacquii, I have a project i'm interested in discussing. What is the best way to get in touch?

Top Bottom