Logo Adaptable - Responsive Logo [Deleted]

lms

lms submitted a new resource:

Logo Responsable - Responsive Logo - Hacer responsable al logo - Makes responsive the logo

Hacer responsable al logo - Makes responsive the logo
El logo se adapta al ancho de la ventana / The logo fits the width of the window

Configuración / Settings:

Se configura en las propiedades del estilo de cada estilo / This is configured into style properties of each style.

PCA -> Aspecto -> Propiedades del estilo -> selecciona el estilo -> Logo Responsable
ACP -> Appareance -> Style properties ->...

Read more about this resource...

See http://xenfacil.com (it have a banner more). You have the english install package in root zip archive (addon-xenfacil_logo_responsive-1.1-en_EN.xml). If you install in spanish, you have a .xml file with phrases into English directory (install as language overwriten your english language) or translate it to your language.

Salud2

Thanks.

Bought and Installed, but, even with default settings it breaks the header as attached. No matter how much I change the settings I can't resolve. Any ideas how to resolve?

Attachments

• resplogo.webp
    resplogo.webp
    76.1 KB · Views: 11
Sorry, i do not understand you. Please, can you give me by pc your site link?

Salud2

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom