XF 2.2 Logged Off all the time

TheSkullKid

Since some days I got the problem that a user do not remain logged in, it looks like this might be caused by an addon, but how can I found out where the problem is?

Any suggestion to know why user get logged off?
Thx

Thanks for that, but it as well, if users came from the intranet where the IPs are fixed.
The only thing you can do is start checking any add-ons that have to do with users and caching... if they have static IP's assigned to them (must be a very small network) then it will most likely have to do with an add-on, and nobody can tell you exactly what one as we don't know which ones you are using.

I just need some tips where to look for, like
Have you checked your server error logs for anything that stands out... again, nobody can give you a "hint" to any open-ended request like this...
If we knew what add-ons were in use then that would help. There is also server level aspects that can come into play.

Could also be a cookie issue. We had a user with an add-blocker which blocked certain cookies too. So might also be an addon in the user's browser.
Also, does he use the "remember me" option?

The problem still exist and I get kicked off the site, but it seems to be more a problem with the browser.

I have multiple browsers open to the site with different users, only the problem happened on Google Chrome, Opera do not have the problem and the user is still logged in since month

The problem still exist and I get kicked off the site, but it seems to be more a problem with the browser.

I have multiple browsers open to the site with different users, only the problem happened on Google Chrome, Opera do not have the problem and the user is still logged in since month

I have this problem too, but haven't tested other browsers yet. Thank you for this hint.

Top Bottom