License

No1Hated

Hi everyone,

I was just curious if i purchased xenforo license is it a 1 time thing? Or do i have to renew my license every year to keep my forum or site goin? I can afford 1 time n pay for hosting but dont think i could constantly renew all the time Oo let me know thx :)

When you purchase a license you get 12 months of support and upgrades.

After the initial 12 months has expired you can either carry on running what you already have or renew the license for $40 to get any new versions. So, if there's no new versions that interest you at that time, you just don't renew. Once you do renew you get 12 more months from the renewal date.

When you purchase a license you get 12 months of support and upgrades.

After the initial 12 months has expired you can either carry on running what you already have or renew the license for $40 to get any new versions. So, if there's no new versions that interest you at that time, you just don't renew. Once you do renew you get 12 more months from the renewal date.

Ok so basically if u just wanted new updates n what not u pay the extra fee? Are you able to renew at any time after ur 12 months has expired or do u havd to right away?

There isn't hosting included in the price.
You are paying for the software, have to get your own hosting to install it.
Yup im aware of that lol i meant that as a seperate thing as in like i couldnt constantly keep paying for software plus hosting all the time y i was askin if the software was 1 time only thing mainly..

I have experience in all these expensive bulletin software's just no experience in purchasing n how it went :) i make alot of free software sites in spare time so

Top Bottom