License for all Waindigo add-ons - CC BY-NC-ND [Deleted]

The copyright notice is enabled by default. With most add-ons, it will show on all pages produced by the miscellaneous controller (contact us, etc.) and any pages produced by a custom Waindigo controller (not applicable to some add-ons).

Right click the contact us link and open it in a new tab/window. There are no custom controllers in that add-on.

Hi Waindigo

What's the cost of buying the commercial license?

Please send me a private message if you wish to discuss.

I don't get it, something like thread thumbs was "crowd funded" from the very beginning with the agreement it would be a public release etc, you're still adding features from other memebers payments, you've put your copyright on it and there is a commercial licence too? Credit where credit is due of course but I for one wouldn't pay twice to get your name off my forum.

If you have contributed to an add-on, we usually provide you with a free commercial license with permission to remove the branding.

Also, while the cost of creating the add-on goes to the developers, any money earned from commercial licenses and branding free licenses goes directly to the charity.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Waindigo_Listener_TemplatePostRender::_copyrightNotice() in /****/****/****/****/library/Waindigo/CopyrightNotice/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php on line 41
Got this after trying to install Thumbnails.. I considered going back and manually deleting these files but there are quite a few of them.. Is there by chance an easier way? I never got to run the installer so just removing the files should correct this i think. Advice?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Waindigo_Listener_TemplatePostRender::_copyrightNotice() in /****/****/****/****/library/Waindigo/CopyrightNotice/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php on line 41
Got this after trying to install Thumbnails.. I considered going back and manually deleting these files but there are quite a few of them.. Is there by chance an easier way? I never got to run the installer so just removing the files should correct this i think. Advice?
Are you still receiving this error, or did the error go away once you finished uploading all the files?

@Waindigo yeah im still getting this error. as a matter of fact i re uploaded the files just to be sure.. (Thumbnails) I noticed its not yet been updated to be compatible with 1.4 maybe the problem. Its just a closed forum i was testing the plugins compatibility with 1.4 on so not a huge deal but before i wipe out the entire installation or manually delete all the files. just wanted to be sure their isnt an easier solution.

@Waindigo yeah im still getting this error. as a matter of fact i re uploaded the files just to be sure.. (Thumbnails) I noticed its not yet been updated to be compatible with 1.4 maybe the problem. Its just a closed forum i was testing the plugins compatibility with 1.4 on so not a huge deal but before i wipe out the entire installation or manually delete all the files. just wanted to be sure their isnt an easier solution.
Nice you can PM me to solicite money for an unrelated addon i do not use but cant be bothered to help me fix this problem that has been going on for months.. I thought i have been being pretty patient.

Nice you can PM me to solicite money for an unrelated addon i do not use but cant be bothered to help me fix this problem that has been going on for months.. I thought i have been being pretty patient.
Sorry for the late reply. I am not aware of any PMs you sent me and this thread is not monitored as it is for information purposes only and does not refer to add-ons.

The error you mentioned above would only occur if you have not uploaded the files properly. I'm really sorry that you couldn't manage to sort this out and that you were disappointed with the level of support you received.

As you mentioned, we do offer dedicated support to our commercial customers who pay to license our software.

Top Bottom