Leave users posts on approvals forever

HJW

Is there any plugin to leave a users post on approvals forever so it's only shown to them and disappears from the approvals list?

Basically to hide a users post and let them think it's live

I never used that with vBulletin.

If you're going to reject someone as a new registrant, just have the guts to do it. Don't hide behind some sort of pretend wall.

Yes this.

I'm envious of anyone with a forum that doesn't have disruptive people that this would be useful for :LOL:
We already have thread bans and temporary or permanent bans. Most forums have to deal with disruptive members from time to time. As I said above, if you own a forum, you need to grow a pair and have the guts to confront this head on, not hide behind subterfuge.

And if you insist, there is already the option of user discouragement:

Setup >> Options >> User discouragement and discipline​

The 'Discourager' is a system that aims to make the browsing experience of 'discouraged' users as frustrating as possible, with the goal of having them give up and leave.

You may set a user into 'discouraged' mode by editing their user profile, or discourage an IP address or IP address range.

We already have thread bans and temporary or permanent bans. Most forums have to deal with disruptive members from time to time. As I said above, if you own a forum, you need to grow a pair and have the guts to confront this head on, not hide behind subterfuge.

And if you insist, there is already the option of user discouragement:
I get it you don't want the feature. I do, and it's a feature used in many communities because it's sometimes useful.

So anyway back on topic, is there a plugin that can do this at the post level?

Seen one but that only does it at the user level.

Top Bottom