• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[KL] Telegram Bot (for NSF)

[KL] Telegram Bot (for NSF) 1.0.0 Beta 3

No permission to download

katsulynx

elvamo

@Betclever: Unlikely. I am currently developing for my own project, that will run on XF 2.0 and mostly publish the byproducts of it. I doubt I will come back to modding for XF 1.5.
Please do not leave us without this wonderful complement for those who do not go to xF2, there are many webs that we do not spend (at least for now) because we have many ad oms and we would love to have this, what if your last add on for xF 1.5 is this? XD thank you for your time.

katsulynx

Please do not leave us without this wonderful complement for those who do not go to xF2, there are many webs that we do not spend (at least for now) because we have many ad oms and we would love to have this, what if your last add on for xF 1.5 is this? XD thank you for your time.
Sorry, I have no plans on using XF1.5 anymore, and also no plans for doing any more add-ons for it.

AndreaMarucci

Tried to install on my demo board, after I've installed NSF, but

Code:
An exception occurred: [Error] Call to undefined method KL\TelegramBot\Setup::database() in src/addons/KL/TelegramBot/Setup.php on line 20

KL\TelegramBot\Setup->installStep1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
KL\TelegramBot\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
KL\TelegramBot\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 379
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1845
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

katsulynx

katsulynx updated [KL] Telegram Bot (for NSF) with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 3

Changelog
Bugfixes & Changes
  • Fixed a bug in my brain that prevented me from uploading this update even though it has been ready for about three weeks.
  • Fixed a bug that would prevent new users from installing this add-on.
  • Fixed a bug that would prevent uninstallation of this add-on.
  • Fixed a 'bug' that would prevent the bot from sending any messages if users if they would enter...
Read the rest of this update entry...