[TH] Editor Post Templates [Deleted]

"Works for me" is all I can say without being able to have a look at your forum. Nothing has changed anywhere near the icon or the css involved, so there shouldn't be any new issues there. The FontAwesome code you quoted alone is not enough, you will have to make sure that all buttons have a certain css in common that enables FontAwesome on them.

@Lemminator
@worrorfight

As far as I can tell, the icon is working properly in the standard XenForo theme. If this is not the case, please give me some feedback. Else please contact the creators of your styles to get some help. If they have no idea why the icons are not working or you have created the style yourself, then I can have a look at it.

I'm trying to use this add-on with:

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.1
TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.5.7

However, I do not see a custom BBCode associated with the button to insert the template into the post. As such, I can't add that button to my custom TinyMCE toolbar. Is there a way to create a custom BBCode for that button? Has anyone else overcome this?

Any updates regarding this? I'd love to use this add-on, but the editor is a higher priority for me.

Nothing on my end due to time restrictions. I'll see what I can do in the future, but not before next month unfortunately.

@Ryan Nielson
@voidprincess

For what I can tell the button is fully working with BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.3, or am I missing something? Because in that case all that is needed is an integration into the TinyMCE Editor.

Have a look at this totally ugly proof in the form of a totally messed up button bar and an amature like colored button:
View attachment 130205
Hmm! I think it might be an issue with my installation of BBM, then -- let me check to make sure it's updated properly. Thank you again for looking into this!

Keep in mind that you can't shift the button around in the bbm editor config and that it is only displayed if you have at least one template available for selection.

Yea, looks like it works fine there.

What exactly does the "Can Ignore Admin Templates" permission? I couldn't find any difference with and without that permission.

Users with this permission can choose to opt out any templates you have defined in your ACP, so they are no longer shown to them in the editor.

Top Bottom