[ITM] Chevereto Integration

[ITM] Chevereto Integration 2.2.3.1

No permission to download
Never heard of this service before. I looked on their site and I couldn't find any sort of limit to the storage quota?

This works really quite well.. than the other options out there..

Carries user permission too.

There only problem I cannot get it to integrate with post_edit and post_edit_new_post, in editor..

Look ups on data sibling calls maybe incorrect.

Last edited:
Which versions do you use? XenForo and Chevereto?
Im integrating with existing services such as add.pics, imgbb, gifyu & Testing workability.. The is by far the best plug in I've seen utilising these services..

I would love however love tosee Xenforo integration with postimages.org, which is outside of this Chevereto scope.

Using Latest version of xenforo 2.2.15

Last edited:
You're using XenForo 2.2.15 and wich version of Chevereto are you using?

This add-on just implement the PUP.js from your Chevereto installation into your Xenforo.

I tested it with XenForo 2.2.15 and it works fine for me...

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2024-02-11 um 08.52.44.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-02-11 um 08.52.44.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Bildschirmfoto 2024-02-11 um 08.52.56.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-02-11 um 08.52.56.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Bildschirmfoto 2024-02-11 um 08.53.05.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-02-11 um 08.53.05.webp
    10 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
You're using XenForo 2.2.15 and wich version of Chevereto are you using?

This add-on just implement the PUP.js from your Chevereto installation into your Xenforo.

I tested it with XenForo 2.2.15 and it works fine for me...
Ah right.. So could be host thing.. however I've tried with numerous sites from this platform and they all carry the same issue... In the main it works brilliant. The problem is with post_edit function when you edit an existing post and post a reply which launches the post_edit_new_post template in thread_view (not quick reply)

I see a call for post_edit template in the script applied to the page container template, But nothing displays.. in the editor . The call for placement after the save button looks right, and the editor call so yeh maybe the hosts scripts..

Last edited:
The problem is with post_edit function when you edit an existing post
I can see no problems, workin fine for me (attach #1)
post a reply which launches the post_edit_new_post template in thread_view (not quick reply)
Also no problems with this one

There is only one known issue with placing the buttons with the quick create thread in forum_view (attach #2)

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2024-02-11 um 15.04.22.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-02-11 um 15.04.22.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Bildschirmfoto 2024-02-11 um 15.06.10.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-02-11 um 15.06.10.webp
    13 KB · Views: 6
We dont use the quick thread function on our site.. so I've not tested that.

Interesting.. deffo points to the site code then.

The plug in these sites offer to integrate into your site breaks the in house attachments function in xenforo, when it places the upload images next to the attach..

The variables you can add, seems to avoid that. But it's clear they are not up to date with their js code here..

It is default style..

Only modification is to the palette colours, header and name.

I had a look to see if it was caused by addons calling on thread view. Not the case it seems..

Top Bottom