[ITD] Page Scroll Progress Bar II

[ITD] Page Scroll Progress Bar II 2.0.2

No permission to download

Mian Shahid

Mian Shahid submitted a new resource:

[ITD] Page Scroll Progress Bar - A sleek progress bar to either the top or bottom of the page.

If your page is really long, visitors can feel like they're in a never ending tunnel as they scroll the page. Well, addon adds a sleek progress bar to either the top or bottom of the page to give your visitors a better sense of how far they are along the page as they scroll up and down. As a bonus, clicking on the progress bar takes the user to the position on the page where the user clicked.

CSS3 3D transform is used to animate the progress bar to maximize performance. As such the script...

Read more about this resource...

Hi @Mian Shahid, really cool addon idea. I've installed this on XF 2.0.10 today and under template modifications, it looks like it's not applying to even the Master and Default styles for the helper_js_global template. I also checked that this template hasn't been modified in any way. Do you have any ideas? Thanks

Hi @Mian Shahid, really cool addon idea. I've installed this on XF 2.0.10 today and under template modifications, it looks like it's not applying to even the Master and Default styles for the helper_js_global template. I also checked that this template hasn't been modified in any way. Do you have any ideas? Thanks

Did you uploaded all stuff provided in the upload folder?

It should work on localhost too, are you using default theme/style?
Yes, under Template Modifications, I looked at the apply count and it shows 0 Apply on both the master and default theme. I'll let you know how it goes with a new copy of XF2

This is great, been seeing this on some news and blogging sites for a while now, seems like a great fit for forum threads.

Cool idea and thanks for the efforts but I think I saw a typo in your template modification line 36 where you import the script. Also why did you rename jquery 3.1.1 to itd_pspb.js and import it? XF ships with JQuery 3.2.1 I think, why not use that or does this not work with 3.2? @Mian Shahid

why did you rename jquery 3.1.1 to itd_pspb.js
To easily remove it if this addon were un installed and you like to removed all files associated with this addon, otherwise you need to search many .js files to find it out. Like same as we making any related items like phrases or template mod names starting with special words to find easily if not auto remove.

Thanks for the update and the addon is working great now! Not sure how other users would feel about this, but I think it would be great to see the bar colors set via Style Property group, instead of Options. This way, users running multiple themes for their users could assign the colors per style to have everything match.

Right now you would have to pick a single color combo which may or may not look good on different styles.

Top Bottom