XF 2.1 Inviting private forums by mail

ioneti

Hello, I want to make a forum where I can invite each of the forums by mail as these are private.

How can I do it?

Thank you

* I want to invite each user to have access to the forum that invites him, not all

I don't know if this is the best solution necessarily but I have a vBulletin 4 forum where I needed to do this.

What I did was create a usergroup for each user with that user as the only member of that group, e.g., usergroup was named "Doe" and the username was "John Doe". Then in permissions for the forum, the only usergroups allowed access were Admin and "John Doe". It's a bit clumsy probably but it worked: no one could even see the forum except "John Doe" and me.

I don't know if this is the best solution necessarily but I have a vBulletin 4 forum where I needed to do this.

What I did was create a usergroup for each user with that user as the only member of that group, e.g., usergroup was named "Doe" and the username was "John Doe". Then in permissions for the forum, the only usergroups allowed access were Admin and "John Doe". It's a bit clumsy probably but it worked: no one could even see the forum except "John Doe" and me.
Thanks, but what I want is that anyone can see the forum but only users invited by mail or using a password can access to view the content and post .

Top Bottom