XF 2.0 Importing Entire Forum From XF1.5 to XF2

CrazyChef

Hey! So, I'm completely revamping my forum, including the name, the domain, and the hosting service, from XF1.5 to XF2.0. I want to be able to import all the nodes, threads, and users, but rebuild everything else. Is there a way to do this? I did a search for both "import" and "export", but couldn't seem to find anything.

If you go from xenforo 1.x to 2.x its not an import but an upgrade. This is supported by the software and even the core addons resource manager and media gallery should be able to update their content from their 1.x versions to the 2.x one.

Last edited:
If you go from xenforo 1.x to 2.x its not an import but an upgrade. This is supportes by the software and even the core addons resource manager and media gallery should be able to update their content from their 1.x versions to the 2.x one.
Thanks, but I'm not upgrading. These are two completely different forums. The XF2 is empty. I'd like to fill it with the data from the XF1.5 forum. Like I said, I need to import from XF1.5 to XF2.

The importers are available as a separate download from your customer account.

However, what you are planning to do could be achieved much more simply by just upgrading and stripping out/deleting the stuff you no longer want.

The importers are available as a separate download from your customer account.

However, what you are planning to do could be achieved much more simply by just upgrading and stripping out/deleting the stuff you no longer want.
Cool, thank you. All I want are the users, nodes, and threads. Everything else is going to be completely different.

Top Bottom