XF 2.1 Images previously embedded are now not embedding after zero changes

Cindy

My forum isn't particularly active as of the moment and I haven't made any internal changes in a while. However, images that were previously embedded are now failing to do so:

bl2tiHx.png

The URLs of these images are still working and they still exist, but are suddenly not embedding on the forum, now.

halp.

I've noticed other forums utilizing imgur embeds with no issue. Is there some kind of workaround?
Yeah... the folks that have embedded the images have to have a valid Imgur account.. those linking to "guest posted images" are getting kicked to the curb.
So, if the images aren't in a valid Imgur user account.. odds are they are in the trash bin for displaying on your site.

UJfptKTl.jpg

GdoK3ral.jpg

L3oHI7Ol.jpg

7iBMkP7l.jpg

All from my validated (and signed in) Imgur account.

Yeah... the folks that have embedded the images have to have a valid ImgUr account.. those linking to "guest posted images" are getting kicked to the curb.
So, if the images aren't in a valid ImgUr user account.. odds are they are in the trash bin for displaying on your site.

UJfptKTl.jpg

GdoK3ral.jpg

L3oHI7Ol.jpg

7iBMkP7l.jpg

All from my validated (and signed in) ImgUr account.

Only thing is, I have an account on Imgur, and the images still aren't embedding.

Only thing is, I have an account on Imgur, and the images still aren't embedding.
Every one of those images I attached were direct from the Imgur website link using their "sharing" code.

Screen Shot 2023-07-14 at 11.58.15 AM.png

If they aren't embedding on your site.. you need to research any errors displayed in your browser console and your HTTP server.
I do NOT have a paid account with them and have no issues using Imgur to provide linked media (albeit I prefer to do it direct from my site).
I do use the Insert Media function and then use the link to the media that Imgur provides.. are you trying to simply paste the link into the editor?

Top Bottom