I’m a Beginner

MehLife

Hello!

I have seen this type of post before, but it was from 6 years ago.
I have a small company, and I started recently. I don’t have too many customers, but in order to improve customer engagement, I was thinking about purchasing a XenForo license. I’m in high school, but I still can afford it.
Would it be worth for me to invest in this type of software?

Thanks!

I cannot speak about your company like if it needs such a software. You have to decide that.

But I can tell you that if there is one strong aspect of forums, that is indeed customer related services.

For that purpose forums still have one of the best structures to handle that kind of stuff. There are also some addons you might find useful for you.

But don't forget that you also have to get a hosting and you will have admin related duties.

I cannot speak about your company like if it needs such a software. You have to decide that.

But I can tell you that if there is one strong aspect of forums, that is indeed customer related services.

For that purpose forums still have one of the best structures to handle that kind of stuff. There are also some addons you might find useful for you.

But don't forget that you also have to get a hosting and you will have admin related duties.
Thank you for this reply.
I do have options for hosting. I plan on creating a main site with a sub domain that connects to these forums that can be accessible through the home page.

As I am not a full time worker with access to lots of money, I was wondering if it was worth to start with a pricey software (that still is affordable).

Top Bottom