XF 2.1 How would I go about retrieving a user's UserUpgrade information from REST Api?

luciz

As the title says...

I can't find and GET methods surrounding this, so I'm hoping I'm just missing it, rather than having to implement something similiar myself.

What I really do need tho is to get the the duration of the upgrade and which upgrade, thanks in advance.

In the ACP find the user under Users>Search for users

and then on the top tab 'Extra' you should see any current upgrades they're are subscribed to

Hope that helps

Here's the official API REST documentation in case you want to check it out:

Worth noting that you can extend the API yourself with an addon.

I solved it by having seperate user groups..

I basically made it so there are hidden groups for each individual upgrade, then I can from the REST Api if the user is a part of requested group.

I solved it by having seperate user groups..

I basically made it so there are hidden groups for each individual upgrade, then I can from the REST Api if the user is a part of requested group.

dude, I'm looking to create a type of auth system for my forum that first checks if the user has a valid account, an then checks their usergroup before allowing or denying access, if you already have this type of system in play I would love to buy it from you?

dude, I'm looking to create a type of auth system for my forum that first checks if the user has a valid account, an then checks their usergroup before allowing or denying access, if you already have this type of system in play I would love to buy it from you?
If its just for the forum you should be able to do it in the ACP.

Nah I want to be able to incorporate the API into a c# or .NET application
Okay I see..

What I did myself in a similiar situtation was to code a simple socket client & server.
The client would send the login credentials to the server, the server using the REST API would use the POST found here:

Then I would return the data the user needed in client.

Make sure that you never expose your API key to the client/user, would lead to very bad stuff if you're unlucky.

Top Bottom