XF 2.0 How to translate HTML Title and url path?

shining

Hi there,

I can´t find a way to show the html title, which is also shown in Browser-Tab, in the translated version .

The board uses a translation and for example we have translated and changed the name for media (into Galerie) and resources (into Shop). Works fine on the pages itself.. but not on the html title on the browser tab (and also seo-relevant).

Makes no sense for us having a community with english titles which have nothing to do with the content. That irritates our users and visitors.

So please how can we solve this problem?

Last edited:
To ensure both locations change correctly, you need to ensure you edit the appropriate phrases.

With the Media Gallery:

The phrase: nav.xfmg controls the navigation tab title.

The phrase: xfmg_media controls the page title which also determines what is displayed in the browser tab.

With the Resource Manager:

The phrase: nav.xfrm controls the navigation tab title.

The phrase: xfrm_resources controls the page title which also determines what is displayed in the browser tab.

It's worth noting that you can edit the navigation tabs text without editing the nav.xfmg and nav.xfrm phrases. This can be done via: Setup, Public Navigation

xfmg_media and xfrm_resources ... that what I was searching for! Now it works... thanks a lot!!!
I wonder, why the search in phrases for "resources" and "media" did not show me these phrases.

Top Bottom