XF 2.1 How to get an alert for every single post of any user?

Robert9

How to get an alert for every single post of any user?
Is there a way to get an alert for every single post that is written?
There is a need to react just in time.

There is an addon that does create alerts for all posts whether you visit the forum or not. (But still need to be subscribed to the forums)

There is an addon that does create alerts for all posts whether you visit the forum or not. (But still need to be subscribed to the forums)

But that is not on a user basis, meaning you can’t watch a specific member(s) with that.

But that is not on a user basis, meaning you can’t watch a specific member(s) with that.
No but that isn't waht you asked. You said any user as opposed to a specific user.

Andy's addon may provided your solution, or combined with the one I mentioned.

But for a start, just follow the user...

If it is a problem user, then I give them a secondary user group that requires moderation...that way you definitely see all their posts.

The way I read the OP is that he wants to watch a problem user, any vs every.
I suppose you might interpret it like that, but to me any user does not = problem user. It could well mean every user.

Either way (any/every which way) I'm sure it has been answered now with those addons.

Last edited:

It will be work 2.2.11 latest version 🤷 And for a example a new user join in my community and He seen a post . But didn't click watch forum (Send notifications via alert or email) anything . And if next day I post a new thread he got notification for that ? Please let me know

Top Bottom