XF 2.0 How do I toggle off "alerts" that show up specifically whenever new threads are created?

Andrus

Whenever there is a new thread posted, my members (and myself) get alerts for each thread created. They do want alerts for conversations, watchd threads, likes,replies, etc... however, many do not want to receive alrerts every time a new thread is created. Where is the toggle to turn that off specifically?

It sounds like you and other members are watching forums. When you watch a forum, you have the option to have alerts and/or emails sent for new threads or messages. You will need to unwatch these forums to stop the alerts. You can then watch them again if required but choose the "Don't send notifications" option.

It sounds like you and other members are watching forums. When you watch a forum, you have the option to have alerts and/or emails sent for new threads or messages. You will need to unwatch these forums to stop the alerts. You can then watch them again if required but choose the "Don't send notifications" option.

That was the issue! Thanks much, @Martok!

Top Bottom