XF 1.5 How do I get a ‘Privacy Policy’ link in the footer?

Tony L

I installed 1.5.20a yesterday and have set the new options in Basic Board Information in Options to point to my Privacy Policy, Terms and rules etc (each being a thread on my site). They are now accessible from the ‘Help’ link in the footer (i.e. the URL is correct), but I’m not getting specific ‘Terms and rules’ and ‘Privacy policy’ links showing in the footer the way it does here on the Xenforo help forum (see below). The implication in the admin control panel is “This link will be shown in the footer and users will have to agree to the policy during registration”. Anyone any ideas how to turn the footer links on?

Assuming it's the site in your profile, I've checked this and it's something related to your 'default' style (possibly outdated templates that need merging or other changed you have made to it). It you switch to the 'tweaked' theme you will see both links in the footer.

Edit: I just double-checked your 'default' style and the links are there (hover and you will see), the text colour is the same as the background colour.

Top Bottom