❄️ HOSTBLIZZARD.COM ❄️ Canadian XenForo Web Hosting ❄️ $2.69/mo ❄️ Cloud, Reseller and VPS Hosting!

Eased

» » » HOSTBLIZZARD cPANEL WEB HOSTING » » »

HostBlizzard is a privately owned Canadian web hosting company dedicated to providing reliable, affordable and quality shared hosting, reseller hosting and VPS hosting services to customers all over the world. Our mission has been to provide superior service, fast and friendly support and affordable web hosting solutions to individuals and businesses alike.

All HostBlizzard services are backed by our technical support; 100% available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.

* EXCLUSIVE XENFORO CUSTOMER DISCOUNT *
Use coupon code "XENFORO" during checkout to save 20% for life on any HostBlizzard Shared Web Hosting package!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
WEB HOSTING FEATURES

• 100% Cloud Backend
  • Backed by a 100% Uptime Guaranteed SLA!
  • Anti-DDoS Protection
  • INSTANT Setup
  • cPanel Powered
  • CloudFlare Ready!
  • Softaculous: Instant Install Scripts!
  • Free SSL Certificates
  • Fully Managed 24x7x365 Support
  • Hosted from Montreal, Canada (OVH)

WEB HOSTING PLANS

Our pricing is simple and upfront. Choose that plan that fits your needs. You get the resources you pay for. No bull@#$!

ECO
  • 2GB Disk Storage Space
  • 200GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 3 Websites/Addon Domains
  • 3 MySQL Databases
  • 3 Email Accounts
  • 3 FTP Accounts

Monthly: $2.69/mo
Yearly: $26.90/year (2 MONTHS FREE!)
ORDER NOW
---

BASIC

• 10GB Disk Storage Space
  • 1000GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 15 Websites/Addon Domains
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts

Monthly: $5.89/mo
Yearly: $59.90/year (2 MONTHS FREE!)

---

PREMIUM

• 30GB Disk Storage Space
  • Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Websites/Addon Domains
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts

Monthly: $8.79/mo
Yearly: $87.90/year (2 MONTHS FREE!)

---

ULTIMATE

• 100GB Disk Storage Space
  • Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Websites/Addon Domains
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts

Monthly: $17.89/mo
Yearly: $178.90/year (2 MONTHS FREE!)

* All prices listed in USD.

We Guarantee Your Satisfaction!

Q: What form of payments do you accept?

A: We accept Credit Card, PayPal, Cryptocurrency and Interac e-Transfer.

Q: Do you have a refund policy?
A: We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you decide our service isn’t for you during the first 30 days, we’ll refund your payment, no questions asked!

Q: My website is hosted somewhere else. Can you move it?
A: Yes! Our support techs can migrate your website to our servers free of charge.

Questions? Please contact us!

Visit our website: https://www.hostblizzard.com
HostBlizzard is a division of Sheernox Technology Group

Last edited:
Hi Rigel,

Our web hosting plans are cheap because they are meant for personal usage. If you compare us to other competitors we are basically on par. Our focus is VPS servers.

I urge you to give us a try if you think we're one of those "too good to be true" hosts. We would happily prove you wrong. :)

Reactions: rdn
July 30th, 2013 - We are proud to announce significant upgrades across our entire range of web hosting services. Zap5 Networks' existing web hosting plans have been retired, customers on these legacy plans will see to change to their current plans or pricing.

As a VPS hosting and hybrid server provider at the forefront of technology, Zap5 Networks gives customers the highest standards in performance. Now, after this unrivaled investment in upgrades and improvements, Zap5 Networks customers will see a tangible decrease in page loading times and ultra-fast performance across every part of their hosting plan.

With the launch of our new web-hosting plans, we are kicking off a special limited time offer!
  • Receive a 30% discount on any of our shared hosting plans, FOR LIFE!
  • Coupon: 7M2YW0LL7Q
  • Only one coupon per client, cannot be combined with any other special offers.
Our web hosting packages are custom tailored for personal, business and eCommerce usage. Our servers are optimized to handle any kind of traffic your website may receive on our 1000Mbps network. Our nodes are powered with the latest Intel processors, 32GB RAM, and a RAID-10 HDD storage setup. A lightning fast SSD setup is used for the hyper-visor OS. These servers will handle any kind of burst in traffic your website receives. Powered by Varnish Cache!

Customers interested in learning more about the latest upgrades or managed hosting services from Zap5 Networks are encouraged to visit http://www.zap5.net

Reactions: rdn
Hi! Interesting. But how much exactly is "Unlimited" (bandwidth)? Should I set up a public peer-to-peer server, and get over 10TB, where will the line be drawn? 20TB, 40TB, 100PB? "Unlimited" in exact meaning of the word, just doesn't sound credible.

So, the questions are:
Where is the limit to the "Unlimited"? How much do you charge if someone goes over the limit? What are other drawbacks (traffic speed reduction, etc.) if any?

How much exactly is "Unlimited" space? You probably wouldn't host over 10TB for the given price, would you?

Thanks.

You seem like a smart fellow and probably understand that there is no such thing as a unlimited sized hard drive, etc and all the server resources we sell are finite. That said there are still people out there who are not as technical and just "want it all" not understanding how little they actually need. That is the target market for that plan. Its a marketing thing, and it works. Overselling is an act of over-allocating resources. It takes place in many industries, including the web hosting industry. Some people believe that it isn't necessarily a bad thing, while others have the opposite opinion.

To answer your questions we do not limit accounts in any way. All accounts have equal share of the servers resources. However if your site was doing a very large amount of bandwidth in a month and was affecting the quality of service for other clients, then regardless of the hosting plan - action would be taken. There are no overcharges on any our web hosting plans.

Another problem is the misunderstanding of what "unlimited" hosts. The critics of overselling will tell you there is no such thing as an unlimited hard drive or unlimited bandwidth. Both are finite resources. While this is true, no host is making this claim. Don't confuse unlimited with "infinite." They are two entirely different concepts that are being mashed together.

While there is a finite amount of space on a disk drive, the limit is defined by the hosting plan, not the entire drive. "Unlimited disk space" is a hosting plan term, not a new type of hard drive. If you have a 1GB web site, 100GB of space is just as unlimited as an infinite amount of space. Unlimited means: you get as much as you need."

Overselling occurs with many web hosts. Overselling in and of itself has no affect on server performance. That's because it is a marketing term and not a technical term. With good server management overselling can lead to an efficient use of resources.

My suggestion would be to use your best judgement when selecting a web host. Hope this answered your questions.

-Karl

You seem like a smart fellow and probably understand that there is no such thing as a unlimited sized hard drive, etc and all the server resources we sell are finite. That said there are still people out there who are not as technical and just "want it all" not understanding how little they actually need. That is the target market for that plan. Its a marketing thing, and it works. Overselling is an act of over-allocating resources. It takes place in many industries, including the web hosting industry. Some people believe that it isn't necessarily a bad thing, while others have the opposite opinion.

To answer your questions we do not limit accounts in any way. All accounts have equal share of the servers resources. However if your site was doing a very large amount of bandwidth in a month and was affecting the quality of service for other clients, then regardless of the hosting plan - action would be taken. There are no overcharges on any our web hosting plans.

Another problem is the misunderstanding of what "unlimited" hosts. The critics of overselling will tell you there is no such thing as an unlimited hard drive or unlimited bandwidth. Both are finite resources. While this is true, no host is making this claim. Don't confuse unlimited with "infinite." They are two entirely different concepts that are being mashed together.

While there is a finite amount of space on a disk drive, the limit is defined by the hosting plan, not the entire drive. "Unlimited disk space" is a hosting plan term, not a new type of hard drive. If you have a 1GB web site, 100GB of space is just as unlimited as an infinite amount of space. Unlimited means: you get as much as you need."

Overselling occurs with many web hosts. Overselling in and of itself has no affect on server performance. That's because it is a marketing term and not a technical term. With good server management overselling can lead to an efficient use of resources.

My suggestion would be to use your best judgement when selecting a web host. Hope this answered your questions.

-Karl
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate you taking the effort to respond. However, I'm not really sure I understand whether or not, your BLACK ICE plan is fit to be used as a p2p server, and what amounts of space/bandwidth are, let's say, "somewhat undesirable"? Could you be more specific in numbers?

I understand that "unlimited" is a sort of "marketing gimmick", but your prices seem somewhat compelling, that's why I'm asking these questions, just to make this clear for myself. If this kind of activity, such as p2p (where HUGE amount of bandwidth can be involved) is unwelcome, you can just say.

Thanks.

Hi Pokornost,

Feel free to contact us to discuss things further in private if you wish. I am trying to be as honest and clear as possible. We allow the use of both Peer to Peer as well as Bit Torrent traffic, however we do not permit the transfer of illegal content. We also allow IRC, Source games, Minecraft servers, VPN, Adult material, and Video streaming on our network. There is no magic number where we decide that an account is too big, its more about if your usage is affecting the service of other clients in an undesirable way (ie; performance issues). To actually use that amount of bandwidth per month you're talking about pushing a decent amount of data per second which takes up resources of the server which is shared between all other clients on that server. If that becomes an issue then we really have no choice. So to be honest, anything over about 8-10TB would probably pushing it. We really just use our best judgement when it comes to this kind of stuff, and we expect our clients to do the same.

We always strive to provide a solution for our clients and if your really looking for an unmetered bandwidth plan - then hey we can provide that, but its not going to be our standard "black ice" hosting plan on a shared hosting server, this would be something more realistically suited for a VPS or dedicated server of your own.

-Karl

I read a bit about varnish and.... I'm a skeptic.
I'm often making changes (CSS or other) to my forums, and website in general... will Varnish cause a delay in this? And just how good are you guys? Got any customer testimonials, as your prices are unreal!

Op. Not sure if I should be doing this... but...

Here's my review of their services!!!

I've been with them for about 4 months on the Frost Bite Plan, and I absolutely love it! Their support is stellar, and I've had a blast of a time with all of the resources that we get! The performance of my forums and whatnot is absolutely fantastic, and I think I'm going to be with them for the long haul! Their hosting is one heck of a cool package! (see what I did there?)

Today we have launched the new 2015 lineup of web hosting plans for HostBlizzard! Head over to HostBlizzard.com today and check them out! Existing customers, not to worry, legacy packages will remain the same. If you wish to switch to the new plans simply contact sales. These changes are made possible due to our recent rollout and partnership with CloudLinux accross our web server environment.

We also made minor tweaks to some other cosmetic features of the website. Among more upcoming changes we will be launching specific reseller plans on HostBlizzard in time for the new year. Keep an eye out for these changes as they come over time.

As usual - please let us know if you notice anything we can improve or just drop us your comments by contacting our sales team.

@muffinjello, thank you for the kind words!

@Eased no kind words for the new plans, they're just kind of meh. Glad I get to keep my current plan of like 250 GB storage for the price of the lowest tier... Although the pro plan is the best of the new plans for the price.

Although I must admit the new plans aren't bad or anything, they're just what you'd expect from a budget plan... nothing even comes close to the legendary plans you were offering before.

Last edited:
Top Bottom