XF 2.1 Help, server hangs up, no pages being displayed

BLatt

So I'm running Xenforo 2.1 on my own dedicated server. I have a handful of other sites on the server, but nothing with any real significant traffic. I'm experiencing periods of time, usually about 15-25 seconds or so when after clicking a link it hangs the server.
While watching my realtime Google analytics I can see that during that time when it hangs for me, very few pages are being delivered, maybe only 1 or 2 pages in that 15-25 second time period. At any given time when things are working fine, I'm delivering a couple of pages per second with 60 or so people on the forums.
My question is, is there anything I should look at to see what the problem is? Any type of help would be greatly appreciated.

I worry that when this happens, that people may be giving up on the site and leaving if no page loads for 20+ seconds, plus it drives me nuts. Is the forum program just slow like that? Could it be a plugin causing the problem?

I have the folks where my server is housed monitoring the server, but they're not figuring it out. Not much help there. The problem is definitely new with the new Xenforo forum program. Wasn't happening before.

Normal
1582743958258.png
When I clicked to read new posts, it hung up for about 20 seconds. You can see that gap there where only 5-6 pages were delivered in that 20 second time frame.

1582745283690.webp

Tried to find a similar thread, not sure if it will help:

Top Bottom