XF 1.5 Help! Forum cannot find nodes...

Paul

After an upgrade earlier from 1.5.15 to 1.5.17, i seem to have an issue...

So i can pull up a list of nodes no problems, however when i try to access the node by clicking on the title i get...

Warning: require(/home/pinball/public_html/community/forums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pinball/public_html/community/forums/index.php on line 6

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/pinball/public_html/community/forums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pinball/public_html/community/forums/index.php on line 6

My Forums root is /public_html/community/ - not sure why it is looking for /public_html/community/forums/

Any suggestions or assistance. Manflu is making my head fuzzy now as have been around and round in circles... :(

Thanks
Paul

Just to add... have checked, and /home/pinball/public_html/community/forums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php DOES exist... however the correct path should be (as far as i can tell...) /public_html/community/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php ??!!!

It looks like it is currently pointing to an older install which seems to be nested within /public_html/community/forums/ for some weird reason...

Anyone any idea how i can point this to the right place please??!!

Panic over.

Had to restore from backup, but fortunately this was only 4 hours ago, so next to nothing lost.

Now to find what the offending file was...

Top Bottom