Lack of interest Have attachment view 'full' (100%) open Lightbox

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

alexm

Sorry if I have created one that is already here but I searched and only found problems reported as 'bugs'...

The Lightbox at the moment ignores attachments that are viewed as 'full' which isn't much use on a smaller screen, you can't see the whole picture and most of the people uploading don't know about the limitation. The reason the resolution is big(ish!) is because they like to see where there is problems, but at the same time they like to see the whole image.

So I propose an option to open Lightbox at 100%, or have an easy modification to do the same.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I've just noticed that when I'm using an iPad or similar it does open the Lightbox 😳... it appears it's just the PC that doesn't?

Ah, yes it does... when you have an image in portrait mode. The width might be less than the screen but the depth is miles larger that the screen.

923D1400-46D0-44CF-81DF-2C6B4909DDED.jpeg

P.s. that's not my image in case you thought that I might screen capture a landscape image in portrait mode rather than just attach the image itself 🤡 ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom