Has anyone had 404 issues JUST with /account/upgrades? I'm on NGINX

John917

I have this bizarre issue not being able to access /account/upgrades page. The website shows cookie needed but when I click on enable cookies button on this prompt, it just 404's.

We value your privacy
To access this page, we will need your consent to set some cookies.

Third-party cookies
Cookies set by third parties may be required to power functionality in conjunction with various service providers for security, analytics, performance or advertising purposes.

Browser console shows 404 error when accessing the /account/upgrades page too but I wonder if it's originating from the cookies page.

I do see in my nginx error this log

*1 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 1.2.3.4, server: site.com, request: "GET /account/upgrades HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://1.2.3.4:9000", host: "site.com", referrer: "https://site.com/account/upgrades"

Seems like a cookies issue on the php end. I must be missing something as the cookies prompt keeps coming up when I should have accepted it.

would it need cookies because it's trying to load a paypal iframe? the cookies are client side though.

Can I see the problem on your site itself?

Last edited:
would it need cookies because it's trying to load a paypal iframe? the cookies are client side though.

Can I see the problem on your site itself?
It's on a local installation and I'm pretty sure it's an addon causing it. I'm uninstalling one by one right now.

Sigh, after uninstalling addons it's not working. I checked the nginx config with my other demo site and it's identical so I have a feeling it might be a folder chmod issue. Can't seem to find what is wrong yet.

Is this on the latest version? A vaguely related bug was fixed in v2.2.14, I think it was linked to sites which contain no other 3rd-party cookie setters besides the payment provider.

Is this on the latest version? A vaguely related bug was fixed in v2.2.14, I think it was linked to sites which contain no other 3rd-party cookie setters besides the payment provider.
OMG thank you for replying it worked. I should have done this first. Saved me an all nighter.

Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content

Top Bottom