Guys and with a lot of sadness do not want more xenforo?

welington

Guys and with a lot of sadness do not want more xenforo? so before everything was pirated it worked. now everything licensed i'm from brazil hosting brazilian problem bunch of data, i lost many developers that installed it all over again, now hosting comtabo Vps 400 better in Vps + ples all licensed same problems, will they be brazilian hosting or out there? domain the 2 are mine wtecmanutencao.com another .com.br.
if anyone can help me pos I lost confidence in everything. my dream to do forum debate of electronic boards concerts,
I ask for help, I had Vbullent (worse than it has), and now I have the same problem (all original license), whoever can help me, thank you or I will donate my license to the beggars.

Guys and with a lot of sadness do not want more xenforo? so before everything was pirated it worked. now everything licensed i'm from brazil hosting brazilian problem bunch of data, i lost many developers that installed it all over again, now hosting comtabo Vps 400 better in Vps + ples all licensed same problems, will they be brazilian hosting or out there? domain the 2 are mine wtecmanutencao.com another .com.br.
if anyone can help me pos I lost confidence in everything. my dream to do forum debate of electronic boards concerts,
I ask for help, I had Vbullent (worse than it has), and now I have the same problem (all original license), whoever can help me, thank you or I will donate my license to the beggars.
solve all problems, everything I took out; ex; hosting + domain, thank you I love XF

Valentine'S Day Love GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Top Bottom