[GT] FAQ [Deleted]

Cupara

Mythotical submitted a new resource:

[GT] FAQ - Provides a FAQ system that is easy to use.

Provides a Frequently Asked Questions system for admins to add their own questions and answers. This comes in handy if the same questions are being asked all the time and it's time to give them a central location to find answers to these questions. Users also have the ability to select a default category that will be shown when they load the FAQ page.

Features include:
  • Add categories
  • Add Questions/Answer
  • Ability to activate/deactivate categories and questions/answer from the...

Read more about this resource...

Hmmm... It's not letting me register on your forums. I wait 20 seconds or so even, and nothing happens when I click the "Register" button, no page loads, no nothing.

LOL, yeah that is why I created it and made it available for free.

I know the issue for registering, I'm fixing that now so in about 5 mins you should be able to register again.

Sweet. Thanks! I don't currently know any friends who use XF, but if any do start using it, I'll recommend this plugin. :)

Ok, that is something I was afraid of. I'll get that fixed right now.

Yeah, this goblin image I purchased full rights to so I have free use of it how I see fit. That person may have done the samething.

I would suggest this option, "Rename the system via option" he changed to a phrase instead. Otherwise boards that have multiple languages can not translate it.

Top Bottom