[GT] Age Gate [Deleted]

Cupara

Mythotical submitted a new resource:

[GT] Age Gate - This addon will add the ability to set a minimum age for a forum.

SALE SALE SALE - As our initial full release we are going to provide 2 years of support and updates for the price of $25 for the next week. As of November 25th @ 7:00 AM CST, the sale will be over and the price will be $25 for 1 year after that so hurry and get this great deal.

This addon will add the ability to set a minimum age for a forum. It will cross-reference this with the member's birth date based on your setting.

Features include
  • Set multiple nodes to...

Read more about this resource...

Great add-on, congratulations.

Do you have any demo and screenshots to show your add-on working?

Would be great before i buy.

Thanks.

I'm working on a Have You Seen video for this, all premium add-ons we release will have Have You Seen videos accompany them from now on.

@Mythotical Is this working with the actual version (2.2.3)?

If yes, is it possible to hide the forum, if the users are under the age of 18

EDIT:
I see, the plugin isnt available anymore :(

@Mythotical Is this working with the actual version (2.2.3)?

If yes, is it possible to hide the forum, if the users are under the age of 18

EDIT:
I see, the plugin isnt available anymore :(
It's still available directly through me right now. Yes, it should work with v2.2.3 but not many people use it so I have not gotten any reports about it breaking in that version. I haven't had time to install it on that version either to test.

Right now it is not possible to hide the forum but that is something I can add to it.

Mythotical updated [GT] Age Gate with a new update entry:

Rework

I have lost all my files and backed up files due to me storing them on someone else's google drive and we no longer talk so I've decided to rework all my released addons so far and release them under a new company tag. The addons will be updated to reflect the new company tag though so don't have to worry about looking for another release thread or anything.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom