• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Graphite

Graphite [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($29.00)

Arty

Arty submitted a new resource:

Graphite - retina support, glyph fonts, compact nodes

This is a responsive XenForo style that uses modern technologies.

Style supports high definition displays, it is fully responsive, it has hundreds of style properties you can use to customize style.

Style Features:
  • High definition display support. All images have HD counterparts, you can set HD logo.
  • Glyph fonts. Style uses Font Awesome and Glyph Icons Pro instead of XenForo sprites. You can even assign custom glyphs for navigation tabs....
Read more about this resource...

Arty

Arty updated Graphite with a new update entry:

Update for XenForo 1.4.3 and Resource Manager 1.1.5

Style has been updated to support XenForo 1.4.3 and Resource Manager 1.1.5

Also the following changes were done to style:
  • Many bug fixes.
  • Compact threads feature has been reworked. Now you can apply compact threads only to normal and/or to sticky threads. You can also select what nodes compact nodes feature is applied to.
  • Sticky and normal threads are now separated in compact thread mode with customizable block.
  • In nodes list function to collapse/expand categories has been...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Lexy

on first look its awesome, maybe buy it if author put some discount for next holidays,
Christmas Eve or New Year

Arty

@Arty How to update your theme, i create new theme base on Graphite theme
i have to import new XML Overwrite style Grapite or just new theme ( called my styles )

I downloaded Orange / red version show demo, customize colors , and i import in my xenforo after that i create new style called KG base on Orange / red version

Then i updated import new XML style Overwrite style Orange / red version . is this correct ? because i still see
Outdated Templates as cta_featuredthreads.css

Arty

That shouldn't be happening and I don't see those errors in any browser. Probably something in your Chrome installation got messed up. Try hard-refreshing page to reload cached files and restart browser.

Arty

Then you can ignore that message. It is caused by way XenForo handles templates created by add-ons, which often results in templates listed as outdated even though they aren't outdated.

Arty

Arty updated Graphite with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, support for more add-ons

Changes since version 1.0.2:
  • Bug fixes
  • Built-in support for XenPorta add-on
  • Better support for Widget Framework add-on
  • Built-in support for Extra Portal add-on
  • Better support for XenForo Media Gallery add-on
  • Glyph Icons Pro has been updated to version 1.9
  • Options for full width sidebar on mobile devices (enabled by default)
  • Improvements for message layout on mobile devices, these options work only when option to wrap messages in additional block is disabled:...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Arty, Mike Edge just installed your style on a new board for me but the "Sign up now," button is not working. The link above ( sign in and logon ) is working. Mike asked me to ask you about it? Please see the attached screen capture.