Forum not showing

P2PLeon82

Hi, I have manual approval for new members, but as such, they need to post on a specific forum.

Granted, they can see the set forum once the admin approves them.

But I cannot get it to show up for the awaiting activation members field.

If I allow the use of unregistered groups to view and post, the outside world can consider and post.

This is not what I want.

How would I manually approve a member if needing to post first in a forum that is not showing up for the registered group?

I have deleted that forum and created another same, but only touched the registered permissions, now It can view but cannot post even though I have it set to yes.

I had this issue, I think I made my admin supermod or something similar to allow it to work. It was a weird bug.

I dont want the admin or supermod changed settings as they can see the forum, but a new member with awaiting activation, via manual activation does not show up.

I have cleaned the cache, and still nothing happening.

Could it be a bug if so, please place this in bugs. I upgraded the system a few days ago, and nothing was out of the ordinary.

I think this is a problem between the registered group not being able to see and only guests being able to view if I allow it.

It was not like that for a different forum on my front page; it is hidden, but the category still exists for registered groups.

I think this is a problem between the registered group not being able to see and only guests being able to view if I allow it.

It was not like that for a different forum on my front page; it is hidden, but the category still exists for registered groups.
Make sure that the groups you want to see the forum can post in it.
Go into usergroups in your admincp and change the permissions

Top Bottom