XF 2.1 Forum not reloading after sign out

I thought it was a server issue but here is what the good server folks are saying:

I have tested the login and logout process and it does appear to be working, however the logout process is a little slow so appeared to take a couple of minutes.

Checking server side logs however I have been unable to locate a cause for this. Based on it working, but taking a couple of minutes, it could be something in the script that is causing the delay on logging out and this could sometimes be timing out.

I would recommend contacting the developer of the script, advise them of the above, and they should be able to better assist.

Any ideas? Another issue which I think is connected is some users are reporting that certain forums appear empty sometimes. It's like there's a refresh glitch or something.

Erm ... a logout is pretty much instant, eg. just the server processing time to create a page (usually < 500 ms).

If it does take significantly longer there is smth. going wrong, maybe you are using Add-ons that run into timeouts, etc.

Top Bottom