Forum moderators

Forum moderators [Paid] 2.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Forum moderators - Displays forum moderators when viewing a forum.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $25.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Note: all my XF1 add-ons are still 100% free and are supported by donations.

Description:

Displays forum moderators when viewing a forum.

(Example of Forum moderator...

Read more about this resource...

@AndyB
Getting this error when viewing a forum, addon version 1.5, XF version 2.1.3.
InvalidArgumentException: Where OR called with no conditions in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 156
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->whereOr() in src/addons/Andy/ForumModerators/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 95
  2. Andy\ForumModerators\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionForum() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  8. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

EDIT:
Now fixed by 1.6.

Last edited:
Installed and working.

Feature request: Move the block to the bottom.

Can you mod it that way, make it a choice for the admin or at least point me towards where to mod it myself.
I started to look at the template modifications.

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 14.42.23.webp

Reasoning: In my opinion listing the moderators is more useful for customer service type inquiries where the visitor needs to reach out for a complaint. Ask for moderation. Seeing the list of moderators on top over and over places the most important thing on top... the links to the moderators... yet they are not. They are a tool to be used when in need. On top I like relevant forum content.

I have all of my moderators set up as supermoderators, so I want to exclude all supermoderators from the list.

For anyone interested, this is how I did it:

In src/addons/Andy/ForumModerators/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php

Comment out the first line and add the second one:
PHP:
//$moderators = array_merge($mod, $superMod);
$moderators = $mod;

Hi @AndyB :) Long time!! Happy 2024

Let me just make sure, all this add-on does (which is still nice!) is to display the name of a selected moderator or moderators for a particular forum, it does not manage giving moderator permissions to the selected user for the forum, correct?

Thanks!

Top Bottom