XF 2.0 Footer

^ I highly recommend the above add-on. I use it on my forum. You can check the link in my signature if you want a demo.

Anyways there should be a template you can edit regarding the current footer. If you want to change the text just search the phrase and in the text box type what it says and the phrase will come up.
Nice Forum btw, love how you've got your home page set up.
What Style is that you're using?

Nice Forum btw, love how you've got your home page set up.
What Style is that you're using?

Thanks for the compliment. It's a custom style I made for the site. It comes with 5 colors and there's also a dark style to match. Took me about 3 days to make. Making your own styles for Xenforo 2 actually isn't very hard at all and I recommend anyone who wants a special look to give it a try. I enjoyed making it.

Thanks for the compliment. It's a custom style I made for the site. It comes with 5 colors and there's also a dark style to match. Took me about 3 days to make. Making your own styles for Xenforo 2 actually isn't very hard at all and I recommend anyone who wants a special look to give it a try. I enjoyed making it.
A bit to much for me to try to make a style but glad you made such a fantastic one.
I really like how the fonts are slightly bigger and easy to read on the whole site.

A bit to much for me to try to make a style but glad you made such a fantastic one.
I really like how the fonts are slightly bigger and easy to read on the whole site.

Thank you. For the nav bar I'm using the font Oswald. It's one of my favorite fonts for navigation or larger headings. I may be selling styles in the future. I'm currently getting used to using custom style properties/style frameworks but once I'm able to create a framework for my styles I plan to possibly release some to the community.

Thank you. For the nav bar I'm using the font Oswald. It's one of my favorite fonts for navigation or larger headings. I may be selling styles in the future. I'm currently getting used to using custom style properties/style frameworks but once I'm able to create a framework for my styles I plan to possibly release some to the community.
Well I'm sure you'd be able to sell them.
Some kind of blueish one would be nice, the kinda blue which is used on the XF default style I think...

Top Bottom