Font Awesome 5 integration [Deleted]

AnzahTools updated Font Awesome 5 integration with a new update entry:

Important:
if you are using a version prior to 1.0.2

With the this update, we have done radical changes to our add-on.
We do not recommend updating for complete and error-free reflection of updated configurations and templates.

New Functionalities
  • none

Bugfixes & Changes
  • adjustments for Font Awesome 5 pro

Read the rest of this update entry...

AnzahTools updated Font Awesome 5 integration with a new update entry:

Important:
if you are using a version prior to 1.0.2

With the this update, we have done radical changes to our add-on.
We do not recommend updating for complete and error-free reflection of updated configurations and templates.

New Functionalities
  • CDN Path field in options

Bugfixes & Changes
  • some small improvement...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello,
i am trying some tests with this in xen2.0...in order to make some custom bbcode buttons in the editor...

i noticed that some of the icons do not work tho?

i noticed offhand these few from the free pack and all but still not working..

weebly
neos
rainbow

i read in this topic about hacking in the "brands" part...i did it in dev tools and it fixed the neos one at least, but i didnt see how to add the code in template anywhere...still learning about xenforo...i have entered the most recent version link etc tho...is there a fix to allow ALL of the free icons to work?

thank you

EDIT: one little update....i tried this again in xen2.1...rainbow works there, but still not the first two...which are "brand" class fwiw..

Last edited:
hello,
i am wishing to get the "brands" class of FA5 icons to work...more simply put.....in the editor buttons specifically

they dont work on xen2.1 either and some are kind of extra useful like social media ones as well...e.g. facebook, instagram etc

thank you for the support

i have traced this back a bit farther.....i found it to be an admincp template bug.....on the front end they work, so its ok, just a little confusing

correction:

in addition to the admincp bug....

the following hack must still be implemented for the front end to work properly.....this is on a pretty clean install, so im led to believe its a bug..

fwiw, case this helps anyone, you can notice i have edited in brands to

.far {
font-family: 'Font Awesome 5 Pro','Font Awesome 5 Brands';
font-weight: 400;
}

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom