XF 2.1 Following upgrade to 2.1, error message about "Template tags are not well formed"

entelechy

Have successfully upgraded, with the only noticable issue being that extra.less is not reflecting anymore in the site (css customisations are now not working but css in general is).

If anyone had solved similar and knows why my extra.less is now not showing would be much appreciated.

Also, I've dealt with outdated templates down to just PAGE_CONTAINER. I'm getting this error or variations:

"Line 182: Template tags are not well formed. Tag select was found when expecting if. - Template name: public:PAGE_CONTAINER"

I've tried merging from both and merging from custom, and I either get this error for Line 182 or Line 151 depending on which way I merge. I've got no idea what's going on with this.

With the 3 options for manual merging am I right in thinking that the option on the left is the code from the original version, the centre "both" is including both, and the right option only includes the code from the newer version?

Top Bottom