Final Fantasy Server Content

tagban

I currently run a Final Fantasy XI private server, our community lacks good tools right now to display sometimes basic information othertimes more complex information. I know a bit of PHP and am an amateur at best, but I've been able to create a 'portal' to show who's online, recent chat history, etc., I'd really like to add this into Xenforo but couldn't figure out where to begin being a novice and only having a few hours a week to work on stuff. Ideally it'd be awesome to create an entire plugin, but I'd be fine with literally just a block showing who's online or even just php including my existing list. Is there an easy way to do that?

Easy, depends on your level of experience with XenForo. If you have no experience then it could be difficult but if you want to provide me the PHP code you used to create your portal, I can see about turning that code into some XenForo widgets if you would like.

My level of experience with Xenforo itself is pretty minimal when it comes to development. My PHP code is at best basic, and probably has a ton of flaws.. lol Sorry for not responding sooner, 2 kids 2 and under keep me busy.

I wasn't sure if they were widgetable. But that's pretty awesome idea. PM incoming. :)

Top Bottom