XF 2.2 Extra.less for Admin CP

TheSkullKid

Hello everybody,

is there something similar to the public extra.less template for the admin control panel?
Where can I add CSS code for the admin control panel?

Thx

Solution
Ah that's actually my mistake, the control panel will always use the master style, which is not editable. You could still accomplish this by creating an add-on with a template modification that applies your desired changes to extra.less, but of course that's more cumbersome.
The master style only appears in development mode. You should be able to see whether the modification is being applied correctly on the template modifications pages.
That's what's strange. In my template modification, I am replacing the string //BEGIN, which on production I added to all of the extra.less templates for every style. I was able to see that the template modification was working, but the appearance of the ACP didn't change. Weird.

An example of my css:
Code:
.acp--advanced-mode body {
    background: #1a1a1a;
}

So, it looks like my admin logged in, temporarily enabled dev mode, and added //BEGIN to the master template, which made everything work. Just not sure, from your description, why that was necessary.

The string //BEGIN does not appear in the master style (and the master style cannot be edited directly -- or if it is it will be overwritten on each upgrade), so trying to replace that won't do anything.

Top Bottom