Extended Moderation and Banning - XF2

Extended Moderation and Banning - XF2 [Paid] 4.1.0

No permission to buy (€15.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

Extended Moderation and Banning - XF2 - Push your moderator abilities to the next level with new blocking actions and files/links moderation

Description
Push your moderator abilities to the next level !

Thanks for this new add-on, your moderators get access to a new set of actions, hence off-loading your admin tasks and giving higher reactivity !

User Blocking Feature

With 3 increasing levels of action:
  • Thread reply bans (default xF functionality with new enhancement)
  • Forum bans
  • Global bans
Thanks to the extensive xF permissions system, you can fine tune what your moderators can do and on...

Read more about this resource...

Looks awesome! I do have a feature request tho;
Option to sent custom alerts or messages like in the ACP!

Anyways, well done! 😄

Hum what do you mean ?
There are alerts sent to the user when he is banned/blocked.

Hum what do you mean ?
There are alerts sent to the user when he is banned/blocked.
Yes! But you’re bringing admin options to moderators, my suggestion is to add an option to sent custom alert and messages (under the communications tab) based on certain criteria like in the ACP, so it wouldn’t have anything to do with the banned / blocked feature, just with bringing in some ACP features to the “normal front end” part for moderators!

sorry for the misunderstanding hehe 🤪

I am bringing and enhancing the scope that is already available.

But anyways I am hardly following you 😅

I tried to register to your website, but I only got:
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
I tried dozens of times, with every kind of browser. Nothing.
I also tried to use the "Contact us" on your website, but I got the same message.
Your website seems not working.

I tried to register to your website, but I only got:
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
I tried dozens of times, with every kind of browser. Nothing.
I also tried to use the "Contact us" on your website, but I got the same message.
Your website seems not working.
Strange, I don't see anything in the log.
Have you tried again since then ?

Otherwise, contact me per PM and give me a username/email address and I'll set up an account for you.

Greetings,

We are getting the following error when trying to perform a thread reply ban using version 4.0.1:

Code:
Error: Undefined class constant 'XFA_EXTMOD_ACTION_EDIT' in src/addons/XFA/ExtendedModeration/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 27

XFA\ExtendedModeration\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->setupThreadReplyBan() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 1617
    XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionReplyBans() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2344
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Let me know if you need anymore information.

Top Bottom