Export Conversations

Export Conversations [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy (£20.00)
I am pleased to be able to offer a demo, complete with a selection of conversations of various lengths.

Details of how to access the demo are at the top of the main resource listing. If there are any questions, please let me know.

Looks promising - but unfortunal unusable for me, since it doesn´t support pdf generation as it seems. Any chance you could add this?

Looks promising - but unfortunal unusable for me, since it doesn´t support pdf generation as it seems. Any chance you could add this?

This was considered during development but, among other factors, since most browsers offer the ability to save pages as PDF (usually through the 'Print' tools), I thought it more flexible to offer HTML format instead.

However, I will consider this again. Thank you for your message.

ince most browsers offer the ability to save pages as PDF (usually through the 'Print' tools), I thought it more flexible to offer HTML format instead.
Sure, but for most users it would be easier to manage with a pdf-button in this add-on ;)

I would like to export all conversations between two users even if one of the users has left the conversation. Is this possible for an admin to do? Maybe in combination with conversation sharing?

I would like to export all conversations between two users even if one of the users has left the conversation. Is this possible for an admin to do? Maybe in combination with conversation sharing?

This isn’t possible with this add-on as it stands since the export feature is only available within conversations a user is still part of (and there is no admin facility to do this on behalf of another user given by the add-on).

Top Bottom