XF 2.1 error logs with paths since 2.1 upgrade

briansol

Just upgraded to 2.1 from 1.4.

my error log is growing with errors like these:

[06-Jan-2020 18:28:34 UTC] PHP Warning: require(/home/xxxxx/public_html/src/vendor/composer/../symfony/var-dumper/Resources/functions/dump.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/src/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66
[06-Jan-2020 18:28:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxxx/public_html/src/vendor/composer/../symfony/var-dumper/Resources/functions/dump.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/src/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66

why can't it load it? is it the relative path in a fully qualified hit? (note the ../ mid path)

and other similar:

[06-Jan-2020 18:28:31 UTC] PHP Warning: require(/home/xxxxx/public_html/src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/swift_required.php on line 20
[06-Jan-2020 18:28:31 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxxx/public_html/src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/swift_required.php on line 20

am i seeing it correctly as a double-path?

Am I missing a slash somewhere?

I haven't really done anything to the base install but change my logo and some colors.

both files exists, 0644.

both files exists, 0644.
Just to be sure, when you say both files exist, you mean:
  • /home/xxxxx/public_html/src/vendor/symfony/var-dumper/Resources/functions/dump.php
  • /home/xxxxx/public_html/src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift.php
It seems like some of the files might have not been uploaded correctly, but if they both exist and contain the expected contents then I'm not too sure.

Top Bottom