EMTB Forums

Looks really top notch mate. How have you found them so far? Any issues? The quality of the gear good?

Been considering using them for a project.
Really good, massive choice of garmets to select from. And packing is great, all branded with your logo etc. Customer receives shipping notifications etc. Its a low cost effective way of selling merch. Without huge overheads.

Great looking site with great content. It motivates me to see another forum that started in 2018 and is successful, cause it can be rough as you mentioned. We have similar launch dates and registered members, but you have double the posts we do. Good job dude!

to be honest the first look used to be awesome and very engaging but these days you cant see recent post members online ... i think he know himself that he has slowed his site activities too

Not sl
to be honest the first look used to be awesome and very engaging but these days you cant see recent post members online ... i think he know himself that he has slowed his site activities too
Nah still growing, around 25k uniques a month (for December which is off season for mountain biking)... The site is less than a year old and already one of (if not the largest) e mountain bike forums in the world...

I'm doing a bit more video at the moment, lots of growth there, will hit 10k subscribers on YouTube in the next few weeks and there are lots of additional revenue opportunities that come with video content too.

Top Bottom