Electronic Arts - Worst Company in America

I've never once had a problem with EA games, not sure what all the fuss was about. PC on BF4 seemed great to me from day one. EA is also the only company to give me early access to all their beta's.
Let's see... to start with on the xBox One you can't join a quick match of Team Deathmatch. It tells you lost to check your internet connection. If you go into the server browser you can join from there but get put into a queue (and I've paid for the Premium on both PS4 and xBox One platforms). Frequently the game will just freeze online at a black loading screen between games. Haven't played much on the PS4 yet but plan to since this is double XP weekend for BF4.

I've never once had a problem with EA games, not sure what all the fuss was about. PC on BF4 seemed great to me from day one.

The majority of people working for DICE would admit that your experience is nearly impossible. BC2, BF3 and BF4 all had bad launches as the nature of modern video games. There is no refuting the facts of the problems that currently exist.

DICE is unfortunately under EA's launch schedule no matter how bad the game is and they take alot of the flak for failures related.

Why place all the blame on EA? It's not like they FORCED those others to sell out. How about asking the other game companies why they sold out to EA? Wait, I know the reason, it's the same reason why EA purchased them.

Money.

DICE was publicly traded and EA did a share buy out for control prior to actual aqcuisition. Yeah they sold out but the immediate results of said buy out were good. EA later made decisions that are harming both them and DICE.

They currently are focused on competing with Activitsion so while millions of fans want a 2142 remake and DICE wants to do it EA has zero interest. EA likely knows it will make as much money as any other battlefield title but what they fear is losing sales to those not interest in future combat.

I was replying to your graphic you posted above. Nothing else, that is why I didn't comment on anything else.
Oh come on, if anyone gets offered enough money, of course they will sell. There are very few people who care more for their company itself than for the money.

I've never once had a problem with EA games, not sure what all the fuss was about. PC on BF4 seemed great to me from day one. EA is also the only company to give me early access to all their beta's.
And they're also well known for ignoring most if not all feedback, criticism or helpful suggestions. The C&C4 beta, for example, had lots (LOTS!) of feedback to make the game better and they basically said 'well yeah, that's nice but we're not gonna change much'. And look at how well that game ended.

And then there's of course the whole Sim city server stuff that everyone predicted.

The biggest problem with EA in my opinion is that they don't care at all about customers, they only care about money. And I've been playing enough of EA's games to see how that affected several very good games, unfortunately.

Oh come on, if anyone gets offered enough money, of course they will sell. There are very few people who care more for their company itself than for the money.

Well, looks like you said it yourself... "there are very few people". So, the ones that sold-out, it's just as much on them as EA.

.... they only care about money....

Like I said above.

Top Bottom