XF 2.0 Edit color of background in title block on sidebar of profile page!

Cg1644

I am about to pull my hair out. I have searched every template and setting and cannot find how to change the background of these 2 blocks. Profile page sidebar title box is transparent, i need to put a color. and also the addon "member who had viewed a thread" same thing, its transparent. Can someone please help me out?

viewed.webp

profile.webp

put the css in extra.less change the RED with any color or HEX code

.block--category > .block-container > .block-header{
background-color: red !important;
background-image:none;
}

could it be conflicting with something in my extra.less? I dont know anything about this. lol

Code:
.block--category .block-header, .p-nav, .structItemContainer-group--sticky:before, .structItemContainer-group--sticky:after {
    background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#2488D8, #122792) !important;
    background: -o-linear-gradient(right,#2488D8, #122792) !important;
    background: -moz-linear-gradient(left,#2488D8, #122792) !important;
}
.structItemContainer-group--sticky:before, .structItemContainer-group--sticky:after {
    color: #fff;
}
.node--unread .node-title:before {
    display: none !important;
}

.node-description {
    color: #292929 !important;
}
.block--category > .block-container > .block-header{
background-color: #194EAE !important;
background-image:none;
}

"Third party add-ons and styles can contain custom PHP code, JavaScript, templates, phrases, CSS, HTML, options, and style properties, which anyone not familiar with the add-on or style will be unable to help with.

If you require support for an add-on or style you have installed, or have a question, locate the resource in the Resource Manager here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ "

Top Bottom