Double Click Forum Icons to Mark Forum as Read [Deleted]

I installed this, works great! Any chance will you make it where you can double click on the icon from the forum hume and it will just mark as read with one click?

Can you make it have an option to leave you sitting at the same forum level instead of taking you back up to the main level? For instance, I might be in a forum section that has multiple child forums. Right now, if I double click the icon for one of the child forums, it moves me out of the parent forum back to the main list. I would prefer to stay in the parent forum because I might want to mark a few more as read.

Can you make it have an option to leave you sitting at the same forum level instead of taking you back up to the main level? For instance, I might be in a forum section that has multiple child forums. Right now, if I double click the icon for one of the child forums, it moves me out of the parent forum back to the main list. I would prefer to stay in the parent forum because I might want to mark a few more as read.
Thankfully not a major for me as I only have one sub-forum, but I agree that this would be expected behaviour so I'll give it a little bump..

@AnzahTools?

I'm pipin's colleague and managed to fix it. In the node_list_forum template modification, I had to change the code to find. From:
Code:
<span class="node-icon" aria-hidden="true"><i></i></span>
to:
Code:
            <span class="node-icon" aria-hidden="true">
                <xf:fa icon="{{ $node.Data.TypeHandler.getTypeIconClass() ?: 'fa-comments' }}" />
            </span>

Not working for me in v2.2.1 anymore, even with above changes already in place.

Using v1.2.0 of this addon.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom