Do you recommend shifting from VBulletin 3 to Xenforo just to improve my SEO? The forum is in Arabic with more than 1M topics

Q8yat Forum

Do you recommend shifting from VBulletin 3 to Xenforo just to improve my SEO? The forum is in Arabic with more than 1M topics

Last edited:
Yes you are right... but SEO is our main concern. We are experiencing a massive drop in traffic every 4 to 6 months. We came to know that Vbulletin is no longer recommended by Google. we had 2M monthly active users a few months ago, now we are @ 1 Million monthly.

Yes you are right... but SEO is our main concern. We are experiencing a massive drop in traffic every 4 to 6 months. We came to know that Vbulletin is no longer recommended by Google. we had 2M monthly active users a few months ago, now we are @ 1 Million monthly.
Sounds like compelling reasons to upgrade. You want to get up to date on the PHP version anyway. There's lots of tech reasons and feature reasons to make the move you're contemplating.

I recommend highly, you start a private conversation with @MySiteGuy he's done a buttload of these big and small. He's highly professional, will treat you well and has his price schedule publicly posted so there's no surprises.

Sounds like compelling reasons to upgrade. You want to get up to date on the PHP version anyway. There's lots of tech reasons and feature reasons to make the move you're contemplating.

I recommend highly, you start a private conversation with @MySiteGuy he's done a buttload of these big and small. He's highly professional, will treat you well and has his price schedule publicly posted so there's no surprises.
Thanks for your prompt reply. Actually, i just created my account here and I can't find how to send private messages. Can you please assist?

Thanks for your prompt reply. Actually, i just created my account here and I can't find how to send private messages. Can you please assist?
Likely you will have to be a licensed customer to be able to use the PM system. Not sure. But where you see the name I gave you, it is a link that on hover will pull up a user card that should have a link on it to start a private conversation if you have that permission.

Alternatively, his website is HERE you can contact him that way.

Likely you will have to be a licensed customer to be able to use the PM system. Not sure. But where you see the name I gave you, it is a link that on hover will pull up a user card that should have a link on it to start a private conversation if you have that permission.

Alternatively, his website is HERE you can contact him that way.
Thanks, actually I just have follow and ignore buttons. it seems that I need to have a license....

Top Bottom