Discussion Thread Enhancements for Bob's Showcase [Deleted]

benFF

benFF submitted a new resource:

Discussion Thread Enhancements for Bob's Showcase - Make the discussion thread look a whole lot better :D

A number of enhancements for Showcase, affecting the discussion thread display.

Note: You will need to have Showcase option "Display sections 1-6 content on thread" enabled for this to work properly.

Remove first post
The first post is just a post telling you there has been a new item posted, which is just a waste of space, so it's outta there!

Add reactions to main item content
Adds the reaction bar back to the main item content, so users can like it without needing to...

Read more about this resource...

I had a quick look, does AMS even support updates?

Or do you just want the hide post, add button in forum and the reactions?

I should be able to guess most of the changes needed for that 😊

Add reactions to main item content
Adds the reaction bar back to the main item content, so users can like it without needing to click "Overview".
Suggestion: Would also be great to have the 'Leave a Rating' button here, for same reason.

I had a quick look, does AMS even support updates?

Or do you just want the hide post, add button in forum and the reactions?

I should be able to guess most of the changes needed for that 😊
Bob should be transferring a license to you soon.

AMS does not have updates, but was primarily for linking reactions to the main content. If you could figure out how to get the article content and article image to show too that would be great.

@Forsaken - Started a conversation with you on xenaddons.com as I couldn't do it on here :)
Yeah... apparently I have had that set to people I follow only because I had someone who would constantly PM me if they got upset about something I said and harass me (before the ignore system).

Top Bottom