XF 2.2 delete template

FTL

I've got a test template that I created and now need to delete, but I can't see a way to do it.

I've looked on here, the manual and Googled it, but there's no clear answer, so help appreciated.

Sorry, how do I view the master style as I read in the docs that it's hidden. I know the question sounds stupid, but when I said "I" created it, it was just shorthand for actually a friend creating it when I asked him to help out with some templates, so perhaps he did put it there, I don't know. I assumed it was in the default style.

You would have to enable development mode to access the master style. Outside of add-on development, creating templates in the master style is discouraged.

Ah, in that case development mode hasn't been enabled since I'm on XF Cloud and that's done by altering a config file on the server if I'm not mistaken?

Could you please post a screenshot of what I expect to see when a template is deletable?

Unfortunately, I don't see the option to revert it. I've seen that option before, so I know what you're referring to. Here's a couple of screenshots to help clarify the issue:

T1.webp

T2.webp

Top Bottom